Cadet Dress regulations can be found in CATO 55-04. This is an important reference. It explains in detail all of the answers to the common questions:
- Where do I sew on that badge?
- Where do I pin my name tag?
- How should I have my hair?
- How do I lace my boots?...
Field Training Uniform (FTU)
The document below provides information on how to wear the Field Training Uniform. Note that this uniform is optional and not supplied by the Squadron.
- CATO 55-04, Annex F Illustrated References
- Annex F, Appendices 1 to 3
- Appendix 1: Wedge - Hat badge
- Appendix 2: Hair
- Appendix 3: Knotting of tie
- Annex F, Appendices 4 to 6
- Appendix 4: Lanyard
- Appendix 5: Right breast pocket
- Appendix 6: Left breast pocket
- Annex F, Appendices 7 to 11
- Appendix 7: Wearing of the Poppy
- Appendix 8: Right sleeve
- Appendix 9: Left sleeve
- Appendix 10: Lacing of boots
- Appendix 11: Arrangement of ribbon rows