Cadet Dress regulations can be found in A-CR-CCO-100/AG-001, Cadet and Junior Canadian Rangers Dress Instructions. This is an important reference. It explains in detail all of the answers to the common questions:
- Where do I sew on that badge?
- Where do I pin my name tag?
- How should I have my hair?
- How do I lace my boots?...
Field Training Uniform (FTU)
The document below provides information on how to wear the Field Training Uniform. Note that this uniform is optional and not supplied by the Squadron.
Consult the following figures in the CJCR Dress Instructions for specific information:
- Figure 2-2-A – Male Personal Appearance
- Figure 2-2-B – Male Personal Appearance
- Figure 2-2-C – Female Personal Appearance
- Figure 2-2-D – Female Personal Appearance
- Figure 2-2-E – Female Personal Appearance
- Figure 2-2-F – Headdress
- Figure 2-2-G – Necktie – Windsor Knot
- Figure 2-2-H – Lacing Footwear